Sunday, May 10, 2009

Adventures...just around the corner

















Sometimes when you explore the local spots you can see and do some pretty awesome things. I've been busy with family and friends the past couple weeks going here and there and having a great time...

















TULIP TIME
My girlfriends and I spent the afternoon at tulip fields in Skagit Valley. I've only been there a couple times before, it is so beautiful and it brings me back to my Dutch Heritage.


WE LOVE THE MARINERS!
Jeff, Wyatt, his friend Alex and I took in the Seattle Marniers after their Lacrosse game in north Seattle. It was a fun game - "turn back time" night to 1939. Do you know what the team name was back then? The bat boy from the 1939 team was there, it was his 85th birthday!



3 comments:

Janice said...

SO - what were the Mariner's called back then???? You didn't say1! More fun memories to come......right?

Fans of Cash said...

Beautiful tulip pics-I want to do that every year and it seems I just can't get there-someone should hire us to take pics of their kids there!

Tami said...

I love that first photo. I hope you brought lots of bouquets home with you.