Sunday, June 7, 2009

All about WYATT

















We haven't been traveling lately because we have more important things to take care of, namely "WYATT"! It's been great to see him grow up this year, he's passed me in height, played his first season of Lacrosse, and graduated from 8th grade...moving on to LC High School this fall. (photos by the SNAPSISTERS)

Getting back to travel--We're taking off soon to our favorite golf vacation spot to relax. I'm sure Wyatt and his friend Alex will be gaming, long-boarding, and maybe join us for a round of golf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! What a cute smile!

Janice said...

Great pics! Can't believe how tall that boy is!! Sit on a lounger by the pool for me OK? :-) Have a great time!

Becky L. Beck said...

WOW>>>. my first time to visit your blog.... and look what I find... adorable pictures. You are a pro at blogging Kathi... how fantastic! I love that puppy that looks all grown up now.