Our good friend Dan was born Oct. 27, 1960, so our dinner group decided to have a party to celebrate his birthday, and turn back time to the year he was born. We even tie-dyed shirts that afternoon. We had a very groovy, peaceful time with friends.
OMGOSH... Kathi... I can't get over how GREAT you all look! You are certainly a Blast from the Past and YOU and Jeff could win the contest; I didn't even know it was you til I zoomed in. You have the MOST fun parties~ Way to stay YOUNG! and HIP!
1 comment:
OMGOSH... Kathi... I can't get over how GREAT you all look! You are certainly a Blast from the Past and YOU and Jeff could win the contest; I didn't even know it was you til I zoomed in. You have the MOST fun parties~ Way to stay YOUNG! and HIP!
Post a Comment