Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Awesome Girls Getaway at the Desert







Last week I left my family at home and joined 3 friends in PSP (Palm Springs, CA) for some much need vitamin D. I think most doctors these days are recommending a little time in the sun for people who live in the Pacific NW and I was blessed with a friend who came to my rescue. She invited us to stay at her wonderful home at Rancho La Quinta for 5 glorious days. What a treat!

4 comments:

Janice said...

yeah, yeah, rub it in! Looks absolutely delightful! I know all you girls deserved a break!

Tami said...

Real flowers, real sun, really good friend! I'm glad you had a good time.
Such a pretty spot!

Les Hon said...

Oh for goodness! What a treat! I'd prefer to get my vitamin D in Palm Springs than in the vitamin aise at Walmart...

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors in the pictures..looks so fun!