O.K. so this isn't totally travel related, but I had to introduce the newest member of the family - "KONA" - not the destination in Hawaii, our puppy and she is digging to China, not traveling to China. My son Wyatt has wanted a dog for many years and finally we gave in and surprised him for Christmas this year. Kona is 5 months old and loves digging & chewing, and chewing & digging. Good thing she is soooo cute!
3 comments:
Oh Kona is so cute. charlie wants to apologize for his bad behavior. I told him that he will not win a female friend over by acting that way.
Such a sweet face. It probably saves her after she digs in the flower bed. She is really growing up and hopefully soon growing out of bad behavior.
I always tell MAX "you're lucky I like you so much, cuz'you're sooooooooo naughty!!!!". Kona is such a pretty girl! We'll have to introduce Kona and Max and see what they do!
Post a Comment